Black And Navy

I 've gone so long without wearing navy, and now it seems like for the past few days, most of my outfits consist of it in some way. Today, I'm wearing black and navy, so its almost an all-black monday ensemble, but not quite. I've wanted to try the black-navy blue combination for a while but i was kind of hesitant at first because black and navy are such dark hues especially when worn together. But with the red highlights, i like how it turned out.

Shirt-( dress)-Express, Skirt-Next, Shoes-Joey O
Photocredits go to the Manfriend!!!

11 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those shoes are so awesome! Love your outfit!

BSNC said...

nice shoes..

Anonymous said...

ummm can I have those shoes? Feel free to mail them to Brooklyn =]. I haven't made the shampoo yet but it's def on my to-do list after finals are over. You know how it is =/

Bibi said...

your skirt just gave me the inspiration on what to use an ankara material for. lol. love the shoes.

Unknown said...

What a pretty skirt!

fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Amazing pattern on the skirt, and love the nonmatchy bangles! Such a stylish lady. :)

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I am drooling over your shoes. Also thank you for giving me the courage of blue and black, I always wanted to know if that combo worked (hence the old wise tale as a fashion faux pa) so I'm really excited to see you rocked it!

Mads said...

Hey thanks for the comment!!=)Will be checking out your blog regularly..=)

-Mads
fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Lovely skirt.

Diane said...

I really really like this outfit. The red is a nice touch. Where is that necklace from?

*Diane* said...

Thanks Ladies :-)

Diane : the necklace is from f21