Black Mondays: It's Back!!

Black Mondays is back, after a summer long hiatus because w/ summer comes florals and loads of color which for the most part inspired me to infuse color to most of my outfits. But its cooling off, and with school back in full swing, mondays are back to being a bit blah...and therefore i waste too much time standing in front of my closet deciding what to wear.Thankfully, i have "Black Mondays" aka, my time tested and foolproof plan.
Oh and i took these pics..bear with me, am still figuring out the right and wrong spots to take pics.What i need is a nice brick wall, because i noticed a lot of crazy looks from ppl who saw me trying to pose with this tractor in the background. I can't say i blame them.






Blazer- Thrifted, Skirt- F21, Silk Tank- VS, Shoes- Charlotte Russe

0 comments: