Costumes and Mismatching

Hope everyone had a fantastic halloween! I had a great time with friends.I got to party with a black angel,a geisha and cat woman. As for my costume, i started off as the queen of hearts but people were confused as i didn't have a crown or anything,lol, so i changed it to a gothic ballerina. That went better.but let me say, that even though i dress up nearly daily, being in a costume was definitely a blast. Next year, i plan to go outside my comfort zone...maybe sexy mime? lol. I have no clue why that keeps cracking me up.



Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
It's back to the daily grind, and for my outfit, i was feeling really playful this morning. Hence the bow, and the colors. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and i couldn't help but be inspired to mix and match my colors.










Coat- Kimchi Blue (UO), blouse- American Rag, Skirt & Tights- Target, Shoes- NineWest

And special thank you to the very sweet Vanoue of Les Pitretries De Vanoue for featuring me on her blog :-)

0 comments: