Spring Finally Sprung

And i couldn't be more ready if i tried.
I spent one of the loveliest weekends Atlanta has seen in a long time, with the boyfriend. We ran errands, stopped for a brief lunch..ok long lunch of yummy chocolate pancakes...(yes folks my chocolate addiction is that bad, i LOVE chocolate pancakes) mall hopped,...and just chilled. It was fantastic.

I dressed ultra feminine and went for my new flats instead of heels. I thought these shoes would quickly become my new favorites as well as my go-to shoes for spring. Unfortunately, i was wrong...these shoes hurt.

The facts are these:
1.I'm a half size(8.5) so i went up to the next size of a 9...and the shoes were still a little snug, but i figure with a few wears, it'll conform to my foot.
2. The clasp for closure started digging into my foot about an hour into wearing it. Leaving a few welts on the top of my foot...no bueno

I'm going to try and fix them somehow because i love these...we'll see how it goes.






Dress- thrifted, cardi- poof excellence, shoes

11 comments:

NakedSha said...

Those shoes have something victorian about them. Not sure if its victorian but very classic...

pretty! I'm in Atlanta too for the whole week.

Emily Kennedy said...

This dress is WAY cute on you, and so on trend for spring. I wish you the best of luck on reforming the cute shoes!

And I SO want chocolate pancakes now that you brought them up. NOM!

GFS said...

This is definitely a Spring LOOK!

Velma Williams said...

you look so adorable!!

leggy said...

really really nice.

simplychic said...

adorable :) perfect for spring!

Nashe' said...

sweetness ..love the flats instead of heels decision. and yes , florals win everytime ...the cardigan is a great staple and will go far with your spring look ...sad about the shoes....really cute ..where did you get them ?

ZeeZee said...

the outfit is cute. i hope those flats get better because i really like them.

LovePaprika said...

love those shoes... very different have something like that in patent grey!!! :)

captain kimi said...

These shoes look so damn gorgeous with this little floral dress...and the headband *LOVE*

Manecoarse said...

Such a nice look, and I too love those shoes.