Too Cool

In my struggles to remain sane and cool, i have to be in thigh bearing attire as much as possible...lol. I haven't posted pictures of this flowery blouse on the blog in a long time, even though i wear it quite often. I wonder if you guys suffer from this problem that i occasionally suffer from...here goes:

Sometimes, i look at my clothes in my closet..and think : I have NOTHING to wear. 

Which is ridiculous in itself because i'm standing in front of a closet full of clothes...but...sometimes, i draw a blank . That's usually the point when i'll reach for a dress, but for some reason, i didn't feel like wearing a dress...And that's when this floral blouse comes in handy.

Oh, and this is day 1 of my " I'm gonna attempt to wear my other shoes more" self imposed challenge. anyone wanna join me??

P1010531

P1010537

P1010542
Blouse-F21, shorts- TommyH, shoes- Wanted,

15 comments:

Nemerae said...

Love those shoes :) they'll be trendy for next season again..!!
xx

~L~ said...

oh yes! i say that to myself all the time....i think im just look for an excuse to shop more. lol

and vert cute outfit. i heart the shoes!

~L~
www.AvidAccents.blogspot.com

Myne said...

We and out wardrobe and shoes eh? LOL. This looks great though.

maphi bayolo said...

looool i always suffer from that problem , but i think its because i dont use my imagination much , when it comes to mixing and matching clothes so , im trying to buy less and wear more of what i have and make them not only work , but also look like a brand new outfit :) xxx


http://kolorkrazedolly1.blogspot.com

juliette said...

That's hilarious, I've been having that same thing all this week! And the shoe thing - I WILL join you because I've worn the same black pointy toe flats 4 days this week and I have shoes in many many other colors. Let's see how it goes! You always look absolutely amazing, by the way. Your hair is lovely, I like the way you change it up. Perhaps a hair tutorial in the future?

Eden said...

LOL @ not enough clothes! I have a *tiny* wardrobe which I am in the process of building up. I can't wait to have the problem of not having too many things and no clue what to wear ;-)

Niika said...

cute outfit..i always think i have nothing to wear lol

Rita said...

I thot it only happened to me :-) - having nothing to wear even after having a thorough shopping...

The blouse is beautiful but the combined outfit - with shorts and shoes is fantastic...

Anonymous said...

I love love the floral top...its so cute

Fay said...

absolutely love your style, ur pieces are versatile, im sure u ALWAYS have something to wear!
xx

shamim a.k.a Zeze said...

thats watsssss up!!

Vanessa said...

Those shoes are gorgeous! As long as they don't really kill your feet, you should definitely step out in these more often.

martis said...

hey,
the outfit seems to be so simple n u look so nice! Like it

Anonymous said...

Great legs, darling!

Love the attitude.

Stephanie Smallsen said...

Just came across your blog and I'm going to follow! I just recently started taking photos of my daily outfits for the 30 for 30 challenge and I have 4 days left..

Are you doing any fashion challenges? I noticed you mentioned wearing more shoes.. I think I need to do that as I have around 70 pairs, and probably only 20 of them get worn regularly!

http://stephaniesorensen.blogspot.com/

Look forward to reading your posts!