Black Mondays: Gold Chains

Welcome to another edition of my black monday ensembles. This time there's no bursts of color, just the black palette. It gave me chance to show off the scarf that one of my coworkers gave me just for being AWESOME! I joke. I'm thankful to be surrounded by mostly kind coworkers. This particular coworker so kindly brought this scarf back for me from her trip to New York (Thank you Ms. Susie!!)







Coat-f21, shirt -random club top, pants-victoria secret, bag-franchesca, boots-gojane,scarf-gift

Photo credits go to the Manfriend!

5 comments:

Kendra Taylor said...

The scarf is adorable...and the all black really makes it stand out :) ~Kendra~

Unknown said...

I sooo love the scarf. Another great look.

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I'm loving the pants!

xoxo,
La C.

Anya Posh said...

nice pants!

Sheila said...

What a lovely scarf! I want that necklace...