Moonlight

Two days ago (Sunday) I spent my evening outside with my youngest siblings. Running and climbing things, slide races, and swinging as high as we could go. Spring just arrived, and i'm loving it ridiculously! I spent the day studying but the singing birds seemed to call for me, and the sun seemed to shine very invitingly into my window, and i had the strongest urge to run around in this full skirt. So after struggling to pay attention to my studies for hours, i gave up and ran outside. And did the only logical thing to do after the sun sets; wear shades and look @ the moon:-)






shades-my brother, tank-f21, skirt-next, jacket, shoes- miss me
Photocredits go to one of my favorite playmates, the Manfriend!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

manfriend?? is that a grown up word for boyfriend lol

agus said...

You are beautiful :-) I like your outfit very much, the combination of colours is amazing!

*Diane* said...

anon: lmao...um yeah...because, being almost 21, i believe i'm grown...lol

Anonymous said...

hi! Greetings from Poland! I can't belive that it's so warm there now ! Here, we're still wearing boots and anoraks! I want summer!!!!!!!
Your style is amazing!I love it!

BSNC said...

you got that rite. as usual looking good

Jay♥Vintage said...

Very cute. I love the mix of color. Thank you for excepting my challenge.:)

Anonymous said...

LOVELY. Gosh you are vewyyyyy beautiful.

Blanche Truffle said...

Wow I can't believe you made denim jacket look so good. And I officially don't hate floral ensembles anymore. You make it look so good. Naija diva!

Anonymous said...

looking great as usual, i got my friends to drop by your blog too, it's definately one of my favorites. You don't look like you're trying too much and you always look fantastic.

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Love the outfit; so bohemian & pretty!

Bisous,
La C.

bob-ij said...

Ohhhhh....You've done it again!!..Mixed colours to make them magical...do your thing baybay!...Don't laugh @ Dione o! Before Amoeji comes out!...lol

Isabella said...

You remind me soo much of my younger sister , she dresses just like you and I wonder why it don't come as natural with me as it does with her lol

looking good again hun , keeo it up x

Boutique Girl said...

Cute skirt!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty outfit! I'm *loving* the skirt! Where did you get it?

Londyn said...

Gorgeous!