Black Monday: Scarf Bracelet

Happy Monday Everyone!!
Welcome to another edition of Black Mondays, this time, the focal point is my new favorite scarf from Kim, and my pink peep-toed pumps. I’m realizing that I have quite the collection of black shirts which I guess is good as most of them get numerous chances to shine because of Black Mondays. And this scarf is working as the most comfortable bracelet ever.
I’m gearing up for the crazy busyness that comes with the end of the school semester. I’m not looking forward to the slew of finals approaching, however I am looking forward to being done with a few classes. Especially Microeconomics..no disrespect intended to those who love it though.






Jacket-B's Closet, Black T-shirt-Target, Pants-Dots, Shoes-Aerosoles, Scarf-gift from Kim
*for those who wanted to know, the necklace is from f21
Photocredits go to the Manfriend!

12 comments:

eednic said...

love the scarf and shoes and am wondering where you got that fab necklace??

Jane said...

Those shoes are amazing.

Milly said...

love the shoes and scarf as a bracelet..i have to try that
what about the necklace?

Anonymous said...

Nice shooes! and scarf.

Bibi said...

Nice, very nice. I used to do the scarf as bracelet thing before. Seems like I'll be doing it again. lol

Frock Around the Clock said...

This looks really cool! I bought a new scarf today and might give this a try! :) x

Unknown said...

What great shoes!

fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

bob-ij said...

hahaha! I don't like Micro either...Macro for now!...lol bt the bracelet is lovely..I'm liking it a whole lot!

x!

BSNC said...

i like the scarf. really nice..

Anonymous said...

That scarf is perfect with those shoes. Also, don't know about you, but whenever I wear a scarf on my wrist I automatically feel sassier! :-)

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I'm in love with your personal style.

Luka said...

Fabulous necklace! And I like the idea of wearing scarf as a bracelet. And you look cute as allways ;)