Butterfly Kisses

Once again, title....completely unrelated, its another Goapele song that's stuck. Today was truly a gorgeous day outside. It was sunny and the air was crisp although a little nippy in the morning. I'm taking time to appreciate and enjoy the gradual changes in the weather and everything else that's a blessing in my life. I was kinda bummed out earlier this week...nothing in particular just felt glum. But thank God for the wonderful ppl who are around me, who keep me smiling and i'm glad to say i'm feeling much much better. Thanks for listening P.
Go here to see how i wore this dress last time. I thought it was time to show off this dress in its entirety. Of course i picked a chilly day, so i paired it with thigh high socks and boots and my trench and headed out the door.






dress- don't remember, boots and socks- target,
Thanks for taking my pics Morris!

0 comments: