Just Peachy

I picked up this pretty dress, from Dots a while back and just got around to wearing it. The dress was perfect worn with leggings/tights because its a jersey so it won't wrinkle as i planned to be in my second home(aka the library) all day and didn't want to fuss about my too-short dress wrinkling, plus the library gets kinda chilly. I threw on my wing belt for something interesting to look at, and added my ever present sneaks, as they're colorful and definitely fun to look down at. I'm soooooo glad i bought these sneakers because they're pretty comfortable and contrary to what i thought when i first saw them, they're actually really easy to wear.... Of course now i think i need a new pair of sneakers.






Dress- Dots, Bag and tights- Target, Sneakers- Converse,

Photocredits go to the Lachmeister!!

0 comments: