Spicy Thursday!



Thursdays!!
I love thursdays, maybe its because i get a day off in the middle of the week. Thankfully, today was a much, much better day. The day was fabulous, not too hot, and no more rain. All in all, i'm very grateful for my life...my family, my friends and my love and fantastic man friend whom i'll call Pringles.
My outfit, today was chic comfortability...lol. So the starting point of my outfit was the white t-shirt and jeans (my fall back outfit) I added the brown vest, and then to spice up the thursday outfit, i added my scarf. This is what i wore:

T-shirt (probably target)
Vest ( Macy's)
Jeans (Forever 21)
Scarf (Thrifted)
Charm Necklace (Thrifted)
Black Flats ( Charlotte Russe)
Red Express Bag (Thrifted)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Awesome outfit - love the scarf in your hair! You look totally chic, but still comfortable.

*Diane* said...

Thanks sheila!