Friday's Outfits-Boots Galore

I wore this to work on friday. After the merriment of Christmas day, the last thing i wanted to do was go to work on Friday, so the next best thing was this button down shirtdress and cardi. It was like being in my favorite pajamas and comfy sweater.

What i wore:
Sweater (F21)
Shirtdress (Target)
Jeans(Macys)
Boots(Payless)
Bag(Target)


Photocredits go to my brother Little One.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was also my sister's birthday, and since i couldn't get off work to spend the day w/ her, i took her to a party being hosted by a friend. Before we went to dance the night away, we stopped for a pre-dance meal at IHOP. After scarfing down Chocolate Pancakes (Chocoholics Unite!!!), we headed over to the party were we proceeded to dance the night away...at least till 4, because some of us have work in the morning.

Photocredits go to my barely legal sister Lachmeister!
( i 'm so sorry the pic is so blurry)

7 comments:

Chomy said...

hey!!! stumbled on ya blog and u r tooooo cute...glad to see another Nigerian babez shuttin it down!!!!!

keep up the fabulousness!!!

chioma

Kayleigh said...

I love both looks! The day one just said cute & comfy to me and the purple you wore that evening was divine!

INES said...

lovely outfits girl

Sheila said...

Cute and comfy is right - and don't you look fab for evening (love the big silver bag!).

Marian said...

darling love both outfits! happy belated b-day to your sister darling.have a great week ahead.Just added to my links.
muah
marian

Anonymous said...

as always you look gorg! i love that purple off the shoulder top!!

xoxo,
La C.

90-Dayer said...

What the heck!? My Payless stinks! Those brown boots are hot.