Merry Christmas!!!

I know my post is early, but i will not be doing a post tomorrow.I do want to thank all the lovely people who stop by and especially those who take the time to comment. I know i haven't replied to comments or commented on blogs for the past few days due to the tons of last minute running around (and frolicking) that comes with the holiday season.
I will reply to the comments and i will post the diy for my necklace.
For my short stint @ work today (again leaving early due to the holidays), i 'm wearing a lovely silk floral skirt that i found yesterday. It was a little long for my taste, so i hemmed it a bit.
This is what i wore:
Coat (F21)
Skirt (Vintage)
Shirt (Target)
Tights (layered -both from target)
Shoes (Nine West)



Merry Christmas Everyone!!

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

You look beautiful and I love the great colors! Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!

Sheila said...

Lovely as always! Love the blue shoes with the skirt.

Have a very Happy Christmas, m'dear!

WendyB said...

You are so photogenic!

*Diane* said...

Fashion Therapist: Bright colors are fantastic..lol. Thanks!

Sheila:Thank you. I wish you the same

WendyB: Aww (Smiling really big) thank you.

Chomy said...

funny H & M used the same exact print of the skirt in their last connection!! love that yours is vintage tho...!