New Shoes!

Finals are finally over, and the holidays are here...i say let the partying begin! The first party up... my company's X-mas Luncheon this afternoon.
I did find adventure yesterday. As well as these lovelies on my feet. They looked a bit intimidating at first, but i love everything about them now... i can't wait to mix them up w/ dresses and anything else i can come up with. Plus, i have to say, they're pretty comfortable. I will give the final verdict after tonight. I'll be testing them as i dance the night (and stress) away! What i wore:
Scarf (Target)
Coat (F21)
Jeans (F21)
T-shirt (Target)
Shoes (Bakers)





Photocredits go to my always charming Manfriend!

11 comments:

Fashion Therapist said...

Love 'em!!!

Nadine said...

I really like the pretty shoes worn with the tights!

Sheila said...

Oh my god, those are fabulous! Lady D, I would love to go shoe shopping with you!

Great outfit - love the pink tights with the shoes!

Fashionista* said...

you look gorgeous
i love what you did with the socks and the shoes

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I've been looking at all your pictures you have such cute style, love your shoes.

a cat of impossible colour said...

They look great with the tights!

lacouturiernyc said...

oh those shoes are fab!

xoxo,
La C.

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

Wowie -- those are some shoes!!! You look sooo cute...hope you had a blast and that the shoes kept up with you :D

*Lady D* said...

Fashion Therapist: Thank you!

Nadine: Thank you very much!

Sheila: i'm so flattered by that, you have no idea. Thanks!

Fashionista: Thank you. This is fashion born out of necessity.

Jen: Thank you so much! I really appreciate. And thanks for stopping by!

Andrea : Thank you :-)

La C. : Thank you miss :-D

Kayleigh: Thank you! You're soo kind.

WendyB said...

Those are great and the tights are perfect with them.

ShonaVixen said...

love those shoes!!!!