Back To Business

First Big News of 2010... I've decided to quit my job.
Yup. After incredible consideration about my goals and what i'd like to accomplish this year, i've decided to leave my full-time job and attack school full time, as opposed to part time as i've been doing since i started this blog.
What does this mean for my blog, mostly nothing.lol.I'm going to keep posting my outfits.However, my daily wardrobe will change...although i don't know how much. We'll all have to wait and see.
Also, if anyone is looking for an accounting intern or even part time office/ personal assistant or just an interesting project in the atlanta area, please drop me a line, i definitely want to stay busy...maybe i'll use this the time to pursue forgotten hobbies. I'll keep you guys posted.

As for my outfit, i've had this skirt for ages but i don't wear it often. The print is a fun and very versatile thin plaid. I definitely picked the wrong day to wear this skirt as it was Freezing today. Gotta find my gloves, i almost lost the use of my fingers after taking these pictures.






Jacket-F21, sweater and Skirt-thrifted, Bodysuit-AA, tights-target, shoes- Charlotte Russe

7 comments:

Milan said...

It can be tough to come to these conclusions. Glad you are staying true to yourself. I wish you the best with attacking school more! You look fabulous as always. :D

guildedsecret. said...

glad to see that you're following your dreams and sticking with it. lovely skirt!

xo.
princesspolitico

Savannah said...

Congrats on your decision. I think that you'll find life a bit more satisfying now. I love your blog and have definitely gotten some new styling ideas. Good luck!

Mambi. A said...

good luck in this economy. I'm sure it was not an easy decision.

Glitter said...

I love new year decisions...much luck on your new journey in school & forgotten hobbies!

-Myisha
www.BraceYourselfBoutique.com/blog

pearlsandpeeptoes said...

cute skirt!

kanishk said...

glad to see that you're following your dreams and sticking with it. lovely skirt!

see through lingerie