Plaid and Panda

I'm debuting my plaid paper boy hat that i've been living in over the past few days. I was supposed to be dashing in and out from Target while running errands and happened to pass by the men's section where i saw men's hats... i tried a couple on, just for laughs while goofing off with my sister and fell in love with this one.
Its crazy how you find things especially when your not looking.And that is reason #158 why i love Target(said in my best "french" accent...Tar-jay)lol








Hat and bag-Target, Jeans- Dots, T-shirt- F21..i think, Coat-Urban Outfitters, Scarf-Gift

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that bag. Cute outfit!

Tiffany said...

Nice bag.

Kyla said...

That hat look so good on you! This is a really cool look, head to toe!

GFS said...

I love how you mix colors/patterns. And I just came home from Target with a big full of unnecessaries but soooo necessary items (wink wink)

Molara Brown said...

Love the bag

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

Totally picked up that hat at Target yesterday. Thanks to ya! Gave u a shout out on the blog!

www.igbobaby.blogspot.com