Dressed Down

I know i frequently over dress, but I do have my days of little to no overdressing.Simple and sensible days. Here's one of them. Immensely cold day, spent window shopping and trying on wigs before heading to IHOP to decimate chocolate pancakes (my favorite) with one of my middle pal(gonna miss you Q). Then practically ran home to jump in the covers to read novels and watch missed TV shows on Hulu. Winter turns me into a homebody...until i receive an invitation to go hangout...smh. I meant to take a picture of the food before i attacked it... i Failed..lol.





Hat- my brothers, Coat- Anthro, Shirt- UO, Jeans-Macys, Boots- Target, Bag- Thrifted

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad I can comment again, it seems like I could not comment on the other post, I have not forgotten about you and read your blog daily.
Love your hair, it is very pretty. And you are stylish as always. I wish you the best for 2010 and who knows this might be the year we meet in person?
Stay warm girl, I do not know how you could take pics outside:)

Unknown said...

happy to have found your blog.

beautiful!

FashionJazz said...

Hi there Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for introducing me to yours : ) Luv ur coat and boots! xx

Bunni said...

Very cute! I love the jacket and the boots are TDF

Rita said...

Nice, as usual. Everything really matches. Did you call that dressing down? :-)

Happy new year.

kanishk said...

love the jacket and the boots

see through lingerie