Pretty Shiny Things

By the time the weekend rolls around, my camera battery is usually dead, so i rarely take pictures of my weekend outfits. There was some juice left this past weekend, so i got to take a few pictures of my party gear.I wore this outfit out for a night out with my girlies to Primal Nightclub. I'm a pretty simple girl when i'm going out. Give me an outfit i can truly dance in because i'm definitely not a wall-hugger, mostly comfortable heels and something shiny. My clutch is just my wallet emptied to the barest minimum. And my leggings...i jumped on the tights bandwagon waaay late..but i was willing to give them a try as they were on sale at walmart. These are not bad for $5 dollars. I'm now tempted to go shopping for more..maybe F21 or Express?








Coat-Thrifted, shirt-Target, tights-Walmart, Shoes- charlotte Russe, Clutch- my wallet

10 comments:

Myne said...

Just simple and cute. I simply love the earrings and clutch.

NaijaScorpio said...

Love the earrings!!!

leggy said...

i love the legging..im going to buy me one.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Coat!!!

-Mor

Glitter said...

Love those earrings!

Myisha
www.BraceYourselfBoutique.com/blog

Maria@chicisimo said...

You look great!! It´s a perfect outfit for a night out dancing... Well!! Are you sure that with that heels is possible to dance :DD?? No, if I´m the dancer...

Emilia said...

Lovely clothes esp the tights! Saw vitoria beckham with a pair like that! They are faboulous

WendyB said...

I like the zippers on the leggings!

Nadege said...

I need those earings. Like right now.

SRJP said...

Chic coat!
♥ it!