It's so hard to say Goodbye

This is the outfit i wore for my very last day at my job. *sigh* Some of my co-workers had become an extended family to me. I'm going to miss seeing them daily. I figured i'd go out with a dressy bang, so instead of donning jeans which is standard weekend wear; i wore a dress and my MK platform sandals. And sashayed out of the office the same way i sashayed in on my very first day there, lol. Albeit, i was a little sad the second sashay around.

Its crazy how we meet people that end up changing us in the most unexpected ways. I never expected to meet some of the people i did, or find the great friendships that i was fortunate to be a part of. But I'm thankful for the chance to learn a little something about relationships, life and myself.
I wonder what else 2010 has in store.








Sweater-Poof Excellence, dress and tights-target, shoes-Michael Kors(tjmaxx), bag-thrifted

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your bag

leggy said...

you look really good!!

xoliquoricexo said...

those shoes!! love.

Blessing said...

Very very cute! I love the entire outfit!!!

Polished Sense said...

Such a cute look girl. Love how you paired everything :D Especially the shoes and bag!

♡,
Jessica

captain kimi said...

I love the colours. They match perfectly. This is really a cute bag.

Christina said...

Aw I know how you feel! I definitely feel like everyone I've met has impacted my life :)

-xtina