The Palest Pink

I'm so glad its warmed up these past few days. I love super easy days like this one. Spent hanging out with my family, and then met up for brunch turned lunch with my girls. Good times...
My blouse belonged to my mother. I was searching for something to borrow when i saw this blouse. I paired it with my new pale pink platforms...they're quite comfortable... i think i'm in love.










Blouse-Mom's Closet,Skirt and shrug-F21, socks- target, shoes- penny loves kenny(from TJMaxx)

13 comments:

EvaNadine said...

i am super-obsessed with owls + this necklace is super-cute!

leggy said...

the way you wear socks with stuff eh..lol.

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

love the wedges!

Vera Ezimora said...

Babe, I'm in love with your pictures! This your skirt na die ooo.

Corie said...

I love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Your adorable...& you have a great sense of style..I just wish you could do something decent with your hair..those braids ( & the ones you've had in the past) are horrendous!

*Diane* said...

Evanadine: Thanks! And I can see why, i may start collecting them.

Leggy: lol. i know i know. lol

Suz: Thanks!

Vera: Thank you madame! I dey do yanga. lol

Corie: Thank you!

Anon: Thank you for your comment, however I LOVE my braids...Nuff Said.

alltumbledown said...

Love the shoes, especially with the socks. I only tried this look once before it got too cold in NY to go experimenting with open-toed shoes, but I'm living vicariously through your beautiful pictures!

Myne said...

Those shoes are really cool.

bonnie said...

my fav outfit of yours thus far! i love this esp those shoes.x's

captain kimi said...

I love that shrug and you're totally rocking the socks.

Philipp said...

Very nice shoes! I like that you are wearing socks with sandals.

Tayler Worrell said...

love your sweater and necklace! gorgeous <3

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com