Sunday-- Fun in the Grass

I love days spent with my siblings ahem...(photographers), especially on lovely sunny days. After church, we took action pictures, jumping in the grass and playing in the leaves in our Sunday best.We're a fun bunch when we're not fighting each other... Good Times!
This is what i wore:
Sweater (Max Rave)
Bomber Jacket ( 5-7-9)
Skirt (Thrifted)
Blue Shoes (Rugged)
Clutch ( 5-7-9)




Photo credits go to my sis Lachmeister!
Meet my favorite girls and boy....

The little boy is the continous tugger of my heart-strings

6 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Love the shoes!!! And what a beautiful family you have :)

Andrea Eames said...

I love the pleated skirt - and I want to steal your shoes! :)

Erica said...

Those pics of your family made me smile! Love the shoes with the black tights.

Sheila said...

The shoes are awesome! What a fun fam you have.

Yankeenaijababe said...

awww so cute....lovely,lovely family. love the shoe and bag...nice one.

*Diane* said...

K.L.R: Thanks!

Andrea:Thank you! You'll have to catch me first, i run really fast.

Erica: Thanks!

Sheila: Thanks!

Y.N.B: Thank you chicadee!