Wild Secretary

I 've never owned animal print clothing ever, well, actually i have a leopard clutch, but that's an accessory not clothing. This past weekend, while thriftstore treasure hunting, this little leopard number caught my eye. The leopard print shirt is actually a dress. I was inspired by the picture of Scarlett Johanssen in Allure Magazine in a leopard print leotard, looking very sassy and confident.
I contemplated wearing it sans skirt to work, but that looked...umm a bit on the inappropriate side for work. So i threw on the skirt for the "sexy or wild" secretary vibe. I didn't go for the usual red accesories that i always see paired w/ the leopard print though, but i think this came out pretty well.
This is what i wore:
Black Sweater( F21)
Leopard print dress worn as a shirt (Thrifted)
Skirt (Macys)
Tights (Target)
Boots( Go jane)






Photocredits go to the Manfriend!!

9 comments:

Kayleigh said...

So inventive, wearing it under a skirt -- I think it's very demure and yet sophisticated. Bravo, you're so creative :)

Katie Keisler said...

So cute! I love that leopard print! Hey - I was a "animal print virgin" too until awhile back... and after some laughs from my husband about me looking like a old lady, I was really into it!

Animal prints are IN this year! My fave is zebra tops... :-)

Katie

Andrea Eames said...

Hi :) I have given you a blog award. Head over to my blog for details!

A xx

Sheila said...

And that's how you do leopard without looking silly.

I think I might have worn a dress like that out clubbing in my wild youth, ha!

H said...

Love the outfit. Would you mind if I put a link on my blog for your blog?

http://affordablechic.blogspot.com/

I look forward to your posts, you always look great.

*Diane* said...

Kayleigh: Thank you! How very nice of you to say.

Katie: Thank you!i hunted really hard for zebra print items, but i couldn't find anything that was my style and fit properly, i'm still looking though.

Andrea: Awww..so sweet of you! Thanks!!

Sheila: Thank you! And i plan on wearing the dress out to party w/out the skirt..prepare to be shocked..lol.

Mrs. M: Thank you for stopping by and for commenting.and i absolutely don't mind at all.

Erica said...

That's definitely a classy way to wear leopard! You look great.

Rosilen said...

Awesome look. It's funny because I'm totally down for animal print even for work but, i was looking at a blog in Glamour yesterday and they had an intern with leopard print panty hose. I thought it looked kinda tacky but the way you put it looks great. Thanks for checking out my blog.

C said...

hawt
luvn d fact dey cmn back 2 fashion