Argyle

Ever since i publicly declared my love for sequins, i 've been finding the oddest sequined items. The item that takes the cake, at least for now, has to be this sequined argyle sweater. When i saw it, i thought to myself, "now who would be crazy enough to wear a sequined argyle sweater..." and a moment later i was trying it on. I'm trying to tone it down a bit, because i did wear it to work. Plus it was in the 20's this morning as i left home this morning so i have a thin sweater (shown folded over the sleeves) on underneath. Anyone else missing the ease and freedom of dressing in warmer weather?

What i wore:
Argyle sequinned sweater (Express)
Pants (INC)
Sweater and Coat (F21)
Pink shoes (Aerosoles)
Bag (Target)






Photo credits go to the Manfriend!

11 comments:

Kasmira said...

The sequined sweater is crazy cool!

Unknown said...

I like your outfit, love the pants and the bag.

PR's Haute Diva said...

I have the same sweater! I've been trying my best to figure out how to wear it....it still has the tags on it...lol

Sheila said...

That is one crazy sweater, but you manage to pull it off and do it well!

Anonymous said...

You are such a doll! found you through Ephemera. If college doesn't work out, you can always model!

Unknown said...

That sweater rocks!

I can't believe it's so cold in Atlanta! I always thought the South was warm even in winter. That's really interesting.

I do hear what you're saying about warmer weather, though. I have very few cold weather clothes because the cold season here lasts only a few months. I guess I just don't like having to always layer clothes when it's cold. I much prefer having to choose from fewer clothes to wear every day (what jeans or skirt and top with sandals, instead of what jeans, top, sweater, jacket, tights, boots, gloves, hat, etc.). ^_^

WendyB said...

Fabulous! I always find my best things when my initial reaction is, "Who could wear that?" And then I see their beauty!

Rosilen said...

love it love it love it....

Anonymous said...

you always look so stunning!

xoxo,
La C.

Anonymous said...

This works so well it isn't funny!

Erica said...

Love the pink shoes peeking out...and I'm glad you tried the sweater, it looks great on you! The second pic looks like something from a magazine. :)