Fantastically Pink

For the past few mondays, i'm usually decked out in mostly black ensembles which is my traditional monday gear(makes it easier to get dressed), but today, i was too excited and had to wear my newest treasure.
Granted i own quite a few pink items, i never thought i'd own a coat this pink. But i found it while thrifting on Saturday morning and i immediately fell in love. Its unexpectedly cute (albeit loud), and functional (its sooo warm) bring it on super cold winter mornings!
I'm wearing this dress, tucked into a black pencil skirt.

What i wore:
Coat (Vintage)
Dress (Vintage)
Bag (Target)
Tights (Target)
Skirt (F21)
Belt (Thrifted)
Shoes (Madeline Stuart)





Photo credits go to my ever patient Manfriend!

14 comments:

V said...

I absolutely LOVE your coat!

Ms.O said...

I love the coat!

Fammy said...

Nice blouse you got there...

Marian said...

darling that is a great coat! you are always impeccably put together,
stay chic my sweet,hope lifes treating you well. kudos to the manfriend for the great images :O)
muah x
marian

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, you look amazing in that colour! What a fantastic find!

I cannot wear that shade of pink to save my life - it looks hideous on me.

Great ingenuity on getting more wear out of that dress!

Erica said...

That color looks amazing on you!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome coat!

Tabitha said...

Fantastically pink is right. I love the coat!!!

Milly said...

love the coat and the color

WendyB said...

Great color on you!

Rosilen said...

you looks so Sex and the City...

Andrea Eames said...

Gorgeous and very classic. I love the coat's shape and colour, and the pussy-bow blouse!

lorenabr said...

elegant lady

Unknown said...

That jacket's the bomb! I love this color. It's perfect for a winter day!