A Flower In Her Hair

I'm back to my usual "All Black Mondays" and today, the all black attire actually matches my glum mood. In an attempt to lift my spirits, i stuck a red flower in my hair and wore red heels, i'm hoping it works.

What i wore:
Blazer (Sisley- thrifted)
Sheer Shirt ( thrifted)
Pants( Victoria's Secret)
Shoes (Joey O)
Bag (Franchesca's Boutique)
Flower ( Target)



When I got to work i was told that i channeling this beautiful songstress, who made florals (white gardenias) in her hair, her signature.

Photo credits go to my Bestie!

6 comments:

Chomy said...

the flower in the hair is a pleasant touch. u look great hun!!


chomy

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous!

xoxo,
La C.

Sheila said...

Lady D, you do look like Lady Day - what a lovely compliment!

I love the pops of red! I hope they brightened up your day.

Anonymous said...

tooo cute! I love your style

Nemerae said...

I love this outfit too :) your style is great!
Could I add you to my fav blog's list, couldn't I? ^^
Bte, the purple cape I'm wearing in those pics is from Friday's Project, I love it haha.
Byee
xx

Anonymous said...

I love the flower in your hair - looks really amazing.