Ruffles

Let me go ahead and warn you in advance. I look quite melancholy in these pics, please excuse my expression. I'm having a bit of tough week, and although i wish i could hide my emotions behind a well practiced poker face,but the traitor that is my face reveals my every thought... as i'm thinking it.

I promise i'll be back to my normal smiling self as soon as i can, its that or get better are faking smiles or appropriate poker faces.

I'm kind of fascinated by the random strings and ruffles on this shirt.Its so frilly and girly which is right up my alley. I even caught a ton of people staring at the ruffles on my shirt, which i think is hilarious because i this outfit is pretty toned down when compared to my some of my other ensembles. At least, i think that's what they were looking at.

What i wore:
Jacket (F21)
Shirt (Vintage)
Skirt (F21)
Tights (Target)
Shoes (Bakers)
Bag ( Franchesca's Boutique)






photo credits go to my bestie!

6 comments:

Milly said...

Nice Blouse...Feel better!

Jen said...

I hate bad weeks - i'm sending you good week vibes and hopefully your week gets better!!

Cassie said...

You may not feel great, but you look beautiful, very classy and feminine!

Sheila said...

You look stunning, my dear. I hope things turn around for you soon - I miss seeing your sunshine smile.

Fab shoes!

sertonina said...

This it´s an outfit very feminist and elegant for a important celebration, for example. But the bag (that it´s bautifull) break with the line of the look. Fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I like this look, feminine with tough! Nice combination!