A New Year And a New Look!

Happy New Year Everyone!!
I hope everyone had a fun filled, relaxing and wonderful new year's day. I would say we're all pretty blessed to see the new year. I spent the first day of the new year lounging about in my comfiest clothes hanging out with my family. We decided to leave the house but we were limited to our choices of where to go, due to the declining temperatures, so we ended up going to one of the posher *cough *richer malls, where a lot of stars have been spotted. Of course when i went, i spotted no one. Grr.
This is what i wore on New Year's Day:
Coat (F21)
Sweater (Papaya)
Skirt (F21)
Tights (Target)
Ribbon (taken off a dress)
Boots (Chinese Laundry)


One of my new year resolutions was to step outside my comfort zone. Try something new and different for me appearance wise So TADA!!!. I'm still playing with and adjusting to the new length, but on the plus side its very low maintenance which i love AND its got that french girl effortless cool vibe thing going on.
This is what i wore:
Faux Leather Jacket (X-mas Gift F21)
Pashmina (X-mas Gift)
Jeans (F21)
Boots (American Eagle)




Photocredits go to my sisters Lachmeister and Nimsta!!!

11 comments:

HEY! said...

i LOVE your new hair cut! its really suits you, you looks really nice int it!/////maybe i should get a cut ? :P

Andrea Eames said...

Ooh, I like the hair! Very cool. Happy new year! :)

A xx

Anonymous said...

OMG....love love love the hair!!!! Cute laid back fit too!

PR's Haute Diva

Sheila said...

Girl, I LOVE the new hair! You look amazing! You can totally do the sleek and chic, but you could also really bouff it up and do a 60s/70s thing with it.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Nice cheveux mon petit ami français. you know i sometimes watch those fashion shows and wonder when and where would one ever get to wear some of the items on the run-way. Well now i see. You got it. Lookin good again Fegebo. :)

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

hi lady d! thank you for visiting my site. i'm sorry it took awhile to return your comment. :(

i love the blue headband in the 1st set of photos and your haircut looks great on you! look forward to see the different ways you'll wear it.

Anonymous said...

Funky, casual and edgy. I love your boots!

LadyRed said...

Diggin' the new cut! Friday must have been a blue tight kind of day... Check out my blog! The only drawback is that now I feel like I have to wait a while before I break them out again.

INES said...

gorgeous scarf

Kayleigh said...

OMG --- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair!!!! So super cute :D

Trendy Gourmandise said...

i like blue tight