Shades of Brown

I love discovering things in my closet. The blouse i'm wearing has been in my closet for at least 4 years without being worn. My mother bought it for me whilst i was in my earlier teenage years, and like most teens at that age i decided i was too cool for it. So it lay in my closet, forgotten for all these years.
Until, early one tuesday morning, when all the stars were alligned, and the sun and the moon where in their right spots, and all the right accompanying items where acquired (early this morning as i frantically tried to find something to wear), a spotlight shone on the blouse, and i just knew i had to wear it.

This is what i wore:
Blouse ( From my mom)
Faux Leather Jacket (Dots)
Pants (Macys)
Belt (Thrifted)
Shoes ( GoJane)






photo credits go to the Manfriend!

7 comments:

V said...

Love the shoes!

Kayleigh said...

I really like this -- the jacket adds a great texture and the pants are totally classic...and your mom has good taste, the blouse is pretty :)

Marian said...

you look great honey,think the blouse is chic my dear oha nd lo0ving all the shades of bown sweetie! fab shoes too.
muah x
marian

Sheila said...

Awesome outfit! You're so good at doing the menswear with a touch of feminine! Fabulous!

Andrea Eames said...

Haha, well, if a spotlight shone on it...! :) Looks great.

Unknown said...

I adore the jacket ... and how you paired it with the white blouse and trousers! That's really creative and cool.

Anonymous said...

Nice biker jacket, I love DOTS!