Celebrations

I love celebrating. I feel like a lot of people take their lives for granted, and even worse they take the people who enrich their lives for granted. I strive to always make time to celebrate my friends and my family. Which is why I didn’t hesitate to spend my day celebrating with the Manfriend.We never got a chance to celebrate the anniversary of our 2nd year of being together because it falls during the hectic holiday season. At the Manfriend’s urging of, “better late than never”, we donned our bests and did just that.
Although we didn’t go out (it was so cold ), I decided to dress up anyway. I channeled the simple glamour of Katherine Hepburn ‘s almost slip-like dress, by wearing a vintage night gown as a dress (ensuring comfort) and tucked a flower in my hair. The Manfriend was none the wiser of my little secret(till I told him).

What I wore to class:
Cardi ( F21), Shirtdress (Dots) Tights (F21) Boots (Chinese Laundry)








“Dress” (Vintage), Flower Pin (Target)
Photocredits go to the Manfriend!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manfriend is super lucky to have such a smokin' girl! You look marvelous! Love it!

Passion4Fashion said...

That white "dress" looks great on your. Don't tell anyone else your secret and wear it!!!!

Passion4Fashion said...

No laughing but since you were my very first fashion blog (blog... what else is important other than fashion. LOL) I feel very honored that you commented on my blog. Thanks for the comment and thanks for the inspiration.

WendyB said...

Gorgeous!

SoulMate Coach Crystal said...

Fisrt of all you know you look toooo cute in the white dress!! Secondly, where did you get your boots? I've been looking for some flat, pointy toe, slightly over the knee boots foever.

Sarah Von Bargen said...

So damn cute! I love the flower tucked sassily behind the ear!

*Diane* said...

Thank you ladies!
H.C.S: My boots are Chinese Laundry. I would definitely recommend them. They've saved my life this winter.

Sheila said...

You look stunning! I would never guess that's a nightgown!

Unknown said...

This is pretty much a perfect vintage style look! Awesome!

Erica said...

You look beautiful! Very glamorous and classy. And congratulations on your anniversary with the Manfriend!

Anonymous said...

You are soo beautiful and the white dress suits you very well!

Nemerae said...

Nice white dress!! *.*
xx

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

the last photo is my favorite - you look gorgeous!

xoxo,
La C.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

The blue is a nice pop of colors.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

The blue is a nice pop of colors.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I really like both outfits. The first is perfect for everyday wear and the second is so glam! It's great that you celebrate so much.

Marian said...

girliie loving the vintage nightgown! there are some really beautiful ones.you look like a screen goddess in it with the flower in your hair.
big Kiss honey!
marian