Friday's Photos

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! This is what i wore on Friday. i was w/out a photographer on Friday and I don't have a tripod, so it was quite a task taking these pictures. My makshift tripod was my purse, and the camera was set to a 10 sec timer, and then i ran into place. Vey comical, as sometimes i ended up with shots of just my head, or my arm.

What i wore:
Jacket (F21)
Sweater (Ruff Hewn)
Jeans (F21)
Boots ( Charlotte Russe)
Scarf (Target)



Photo credits Moi!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take my pics everyday with the 10 second timer - hence why I only post one and usually have some weird look on my face! That scarf is a great mix of colors and the quilted boots are fun!

Rosilen said...

you did a great job with the photography.... You can't even tell.

Sheila said...

You look great and well done with the photos! That's how I do my pictures every day!