Belt Week Continued Day 4:Purple And Green

Okay, so as a part of belt week, i'm supposed to wear outfits w/ belts, and today is the last day. And why not go out w/ a fun mash-up of colors. My purse unifies the look.After work, I went to an African spot called Queens. So fun. I danced so hard, my waist is still hurting, and i can hardly walk (that'll teach me to dance in 3 1/2 inch heels for 4 hours straight w/ out sitting down. i can't even sit straight right now as a type up this post.
This is what i wore:
Purple Shirt (Macys)
Trouser Jeans (Max Rave)
Green Pumps (Bakers)
Purse (Kathy Van Zeeland-gift from my sis)






Photocredits go to Sis# deux, Nimsa!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bag and top. Purple remains a strong color for this season. I'm seeing alot of it and I love it!!

Erica said...

Sounds like you had quite a workout with all the dancing! I love your outfit...purple is a great color on you!

Sheila said...

Ooh, I love the purple and the green - the bag ties in perfectly! Seriously, that purple is YOUR colour. Gorgeous!