Orange you glad its Friday

Yesterday was my supervisor’s birthday, so we organized a birthday party for her @ Jillian’s. It was nice…Even though I was BEAT!! I dragged myself to the birthday dinner party. It was a very jovial get-together, lots of laughter ;it was great fun. I ended up leaving early, and everyone called me a party pooper, I had to let them know, look, this little engine has been up since 4 am this morning, and she’s tired! So while they booed my early departure, (obviously because I’m the life of the party and they’d miss me..lol) I sashayed out the door. I ran home and jumped into my bed to watch the movie Closer…oh my gosh, Such a good movie. I generally will watch anything w/ Natalie Portman in it, and she was wonderful in that movie.. Ok, so back to my outfit, I wore this orange jacket , for my shoes….plus I knew it’d be a bit cold @ the restaurant, so this is what I wore:
Orange Jacket (borrowed from my sis)
White T-Shirt (F21)
Jeans( F 21)
Shoes (Rugged Warehouse)





Photo credits go to my sis Lachmeister!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this color orange! Looks really good on you. I've been trying to find more orange clothes too ... so far, not much luck. But I keep looking!

90-Dayer said...

Those shoes ROCK! Very cute look. I like that you tied in the turquoise and orange so well.

Erica said...

You look fabulous in orange! And I really like your shoes, great color mix.

Sheila said...

Fabulous orange jacket (I covet it!).

You look very rocker-chick here.

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

I am LOVING your outfit..sooo cute...and i'm Nigerian too!!! come check out my blog!

*Diane* said...

Thanks ladies!

And Glamour Me up: Thanks for stopping by!