Little Pink Jacket-Casual Edition

Keeping it low key and casual as i slave away @ my desk today. I didn't have much time to figure out what to wear this morning. When i woke up this morning, i tried to make it list of what to do, to utilize my time wisely...this is what i came up w/:
1. Watch Pushing Daises( i have downloaded some of Season 1 Episodes...LOVE IT!)
2. Shower
3. Breakfast
4. Get to work on time
Needless to say, i was off to a lazy morning.. but i deserve it. I spend days running around, and i rarely get saturdays mornings to simply chill out...Okay, i did chill last week saturday but i had an exam that day, so it doesn't count a completely chill saturday..
Sometimes you just have to say,"Listen World, i'm taking a morning off!
This is what i wore:
Pink Jacket(Macys)
White Shirt(Target)
Jeans(TJMaxx)
Flats(Rugged Warehouse)


photocredits go to my sis, Lachmeister!

4 comments:

Fashion Guru said...

that pink jacket is hot. What a great look and you can dress it up even more with some knee high boots. Loving it!

90-Dayer said...

Pink is my fav! Love the jacket, cute :)

Sheila said...

Good jacket, and I don't even like pink! :D

"Pushing Daisies" is such a cute show.

Yankeenaijababe said...

I love the pink jacket too, really repping for October (BReast Cancer Month). Me like.