Comfortable and Warm

I couldn't make my mind up on what i wanted to wear today. I'm trying to walk that fine line between dressing my age and dressing for work. Granted, my workplace is pretty laid back with a business casual atmosphere, thank goodness, i donot think i'd ever be comfortable enough to wear my tights as pants to work, but that's just me. So today, i was already dressed before realized, this may be a bit risque(length of the skirt) for work. But, you live and you learn, so I decided to stick with what i had on. But by the time my morning classes were over, i decided to try a more laid back look. I still couldn't decide which look would have been best, but i went with the laid back look for work today.
Blue-Green Sweater( TJ Maxx)
Sweater (Max Rave)
Dress-layered and worn under the sweater as a skirt (F21)
Tights (Chinese Laundry)
Boots ( Chinese Laundry)


What i wore in the morning:






Then I removed the belt and changed to flat boots..





Photo credits go to lil bro for the morning pics and lachemeister for the after class pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great outfit (both ways) - love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Great outfit (both ways) - love the colors!

Yankeenaijababe said...

@lady a...loving the belt and boot. I love how you incorporated the colors. Truly Fall is here to stay. How bodi sister o?

Fashion Guru said...

those boots were made for walking...lol...love the outfit chica

90-Dayer said...

I like it with the belt. As you know I'm just a belt lover! :) I agree, the colors are great!