Winterized Dressing

Today was one of those days, where i had an outfit planned, and then this morning, the outfit looked absolutely awful. So i had to put something else together. This is how i wore this dress the last time i wore it. This time, i winterized it as you can see, with tights and a turtleneck. I'm wearing a faux leather jacket that's been sitting in my closet for a while now. Somehow, its now bothering me that this three-quarter sleeve jacket may not be so practical for upcoming winter. I knew that when i bought it, but i got anyway because with all of my jackets, i usually end up pushing the sleeves up anyway. I'm now weighing my options: invest in another long sleeved jacket , or just stick with this one by layering this jacket w/ longer sleeved shirts underneath. Any thoughts?
What i wore:
Jacket(Dots)
Dress(Macys)
Turtle Neck( Macys)
Tights (Chinese Laundry)
Boots (Charlotte Russe)
Bangle (Target)
Bag(Target)





Photo credits go to my wonderful Manfriend!

7 comments:

Erica said...

Very cute! You're so good at putting together all kinds of elements that go so well.

Hmm...I would probably just get a long-sleeved jacket, too, because a) I don't have any self control and b) I'm not a huge fan of layering long-sleeved shirts under three-quarter jackets, at least when the jackets are heavier.

90-Dayer said...

Cute! That dress is too adorable.

90-Dayer said...

BTW, tag you're it.
http://pennypinchingprincess.blogspot.com/2008/10/honesty-is-best-policy.html

Anonymous said...

That dress "winterized" nicely! Looking good!

Yankeenaijababe said...

I love the mix and the leather jacket/bag is hot. You shop good o. Hope your day is fabulous today.

Andrea Eames said...

This whole outfit is awesome. You obviously have a flair for accessorising! :)

*Diane* said...

Thanks ladies!!! :-D