Blog Award


Yay!!
I was given the I Love Your Blog Award, from the lovely lady of Udara Kella her blog is always filled with fantastic finds and ideas, and because of her I want to visit Sri Lanka . I’m sooo touched and appreciative of her sweet words and for showing me some blog love. Thank you Madame!

Here are the Rules:
1.The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2.Link to the person who awarded you.
3.Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4.Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.

So, I hereby pass the torch to these very lovely ladies whose blogs I think are absolutely fantastic:

1. Ephemera: for showcasing sophisticated and fun ensembles . She ‘s fabulous because she’s so down to earth, as well as sweet as she is honest, which I find so refreshing.
2. Budget Chic: She is one super stylish mom. She’s got great tips and fashion wise and style wise . She often posts fabulous items that she’s found @ bargain prices as well as where to get the items. She ‘s the reason I went hunting for my blue suede shoes.
3. Yankee Naija Babe: I love reading her positivity –filled blog. There’s tips and ideas on so many things; from fashion to food, happy stories, funny stories to inspire and humor you, no matter your circumstance.
4. Fickle Brown Sparrow: for Erica, such a sweetie, is a fellow student, who’s trying to keep her up her chic style on a student’s meager budget. I love her chic but simple outfits, that quite ladylike yet comfortable.
5. Enter My Closet: This diva and self proclaimed Fashion Guru is an African Sista in Washington. Her fun, flirty and sophisticated style is apparent in her outfits as well as the many looks for less she re-creates of celebrities.
6. Fatal Attraction To Fashion: is the fashionable blog by the Awesome Danz in Barbados. Her blog is always filled with great deals and great style ideas as well.
7. What I Wore Today: For Kasmira, I love her always fun and colorful ensembles. She’s always stays true to herself and her style and seems to only operate on the only fashion rule that counts which is to dress for yourself, and yourself alone…
8. Penny-Pinching Princess: For this fabulous blogger who juggles motherhood, working and everything else that she does while being fantastically fab!
9. Fab Finds Under 50 : For the lovely Kimberly, always stylin’ whether at work or at play. Her hunting skills for bargains are very well-known (hence the name) And this Miss is also creative, her diy tutorials are simply awesome!

These lovely ladies are a force to be reckoned with!!!

*** I know it said only nominate 7, but I added 2 more for good measure. They don’t call me Lady D ‘The Rebel’ for nothing…lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much sweetie for nominating me, I really appreciate it!!

Yankeenaijababe said...

@Lady D..Thank a lot, I truly appreciate it. I hope all is well with you. I wonder what you going to wear on Monday.lol Stay blessed.

Fashion Guru said...

thank u sooooooooooooo much dear. Its people like you that makes blogging worth while.

Fashion Guru said...

hey dear how do i go about tagging you and nominating you as well.. new to all this thanksa

90-Dayer said...

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! The nomination is greatly appreciated.

Sheila said...

Thanks so much, sweetie! I really appreciate it. :) What a nice surprise.