Feeling Like A Woman

The best thing about being a woman, is her perogative to have a little fun....

Man, I feel like a woman, ow, ow....lol.

Something about this shirt...makes me feel as feminine and womanly as i can get without wearing a dress. I love it!
Because i can read your thoughts from time to time, I'm sure its crossed someone's mind while looking @ this week's outfits: Why does she keeping using that same bag?The reason : LAZINESS. this week, there's just been way to much going on for me to take the time and switch purses. Plus, i secretly think that my nonmatching random purse adds a bit of charm to my outfits...lol.
I digress. Back to my womanly outfit: This is what i wore:
Top (Dots from a few years ago)
Jacket ( Macy)Jeans ( Macys)
Heels (Madeline Stewart from Ross/TJ Maxx)
Bag (Target)



The Broken Robot (its only done with one hand)


Photo credits go to all the members of A.N.D Club, my lovely siblings. Thanks guys!

10 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Man, you look SO good in skinny jeans! Almost makes me want to try them, but I think I would look like someone had inflated my bum with a bicycle pump. :D

I answered your question in my comment thread, and have linked you! Yay. Hope you're having a good weekend!

Fashion Guru said...

hot tamale!

Yankeenaijababe said...

I love this post. It felt like a little girly girly post. I enjoyed reading it during my spare period.

Something about skinny jeans and the top makes you feel sexier.

*Diane* said...

Thanks ladies!
Andrea: I say you can rock it! Plus you should know that where we come from a little junk in the trunk is a good thing...lol

*Diane* said...

Thanks ladies!
Andrea: I say you can rock it! Plus you should know that where we come from a little junk in the trunk is a good thing...lol

Erica said...

I would carry that purse everywhere anyway...I love it! Looks so roomy and chic. And lol at your broken robot.

Anonymous said...

you look amazing! you look chic, sophisticated, & lovely! :) (i love that bag by the way!)

xoxo,
La C

90-Dayer said...

Holy bananas. I didn't even realize that we had the same quote in our posts over the weekend. Great minds think alike, LOL!

PS, you look fab as always.

*Diane* said...

Thanks again ladies!
Erica:Thanks, i want it in black and blue. seriously everything fits in here!! Laughing @ my broken robot eh..GRR B-P

Lacouturiernyc: Thank you very much! and thanks for stopping by!

The P. P. Princess: Thanks! and the title thing,that 's hilarious,and i agree, great minds do think alike.lol

Unknown said...

Very chic! I love these blues and purples together. Gotta try that color mix, myself ...