Horizontal Stripes

I wish i'd accessorized more today, to kinda tie my look together, but i was running late, and so this is what i ended up w/. I'd been looking for a way different way to wear this shirt, i cut the collar off, so now its an off-the-shoulder top and i'm pretty pleased with the turn out. I wore the black bomber jacket, which worked as a casual cover up for work . i've taken to altering some of my clothes that i'd previously given up on; trying to see if i can salvage some items. This is what i wore:
Striped Shirt(I cut the tag off, so i don't know anymore)
Bomber Jacket(Papaya)
Jeans(Macys)
Pink peep-toe pumps(TJMaxx)



photocredits go to my lil bro-little one!

4 comments:

Yankeenaijababe said...

Is that skinny jeans. I enjoyed the pictures on ur blog. Nice to incorporate different ideas into ones fashion style. I added you to my blog list. later. Have a fun weekend.

Erica said...

Very cute! The pop of pink sets it off. I own almost nothing striped, so I need to get on that...

Unknown said...

I like the outfit just as is -- without accessories.

Sheila said...

Very cute - I like the striped top with the harder-edge of the jacket.