Looking Past A Bad Day

Today, has to be one of the worst days I’ve had in a while! I lost a loved one, got a speeding ticket AND broke the handle off my car door…this day left me speechless. And while it’s easy to just be furious !(which I was for a while), I decided to calm down and tried to count my blessings. I got up to 5 ways that I was blessed before I started to feel ok. Here’s to hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.
This is what I wore to :
Black Vest(Macys)
Shirt(Macys)
Pants(Papaya)
Shoes(Ross)





By the way, my pics were taken before my day went downhill...
*Photo credits go to the Lachmeister!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to read of the loss you suffered on Monday, not to mention the ticket and door handle fiasco. However, you looked hot! Love the vest and red shoes! You will be in my thoughts.

*Diane* said...

Thank You SO SO Much! I really appreciate it.

Andrea Eames said...

Oh dear, sounds like an awful day! I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better now, though.

Andrea xx

*Diane* said...

Very much appreciated Andrea!

90-Dayer said...

Awww! That stinks. When it rains it pours. I hope you're doing much better today.

Sheila said...

Oh, no, that sucks! So sorry about your loss...losing a loved one is the worst.

Sending good vibes your way, hon.

Erica said...

I hope today was better for you, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

You look beautiful, as always.