Rainy Vibrance

Rainy Days!
Rain, Rain go away, come again another day,
little children want to play,
Rain, rain go away.....


But since Ga really needs the rainfall, what with the drought we've got going on,


Let it rain!


Its pouring outside, and thankfully, i anticipated it and dressed for the weather(kinda). So once again, i had something planned, and then last night, i changed my mind.(kinda makes you wonder why i keep "planning" doesn't it). i changed my outfit into something a bit more interesting and vibrant!! to help me beat the dreary, rainy day ahead. It's worked so far! I love this blue...definitely intense, and improves my mood...i was kinda iffy about wearing my scarf to work, but since i'd lent my sister my umbrellla ; after class on my way to my car, i was completely drenched. So, i decided to wear the scarf to work as well...it went over pretty well being that its a pretty casual evironment, so as long as we donot wear jeans mon-thurs, we're usually ok. This is what i wore:
Black Turtle Neck top-(Macys)
Blue Dress-(Forever 21)
Black tights-(Target)
Boots-(Payless)
Brown Bag-(Target)
Scarf-(Thrifted)












Photo credits go to my sis, Lachmeister!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! I love the blue and you are totally rockin' the scarf!

90-Dayer said...

That blue is so pretty on you! I love the scarf on you.

Sheila said...

Love the blue popping off the black and grey! And the scarf is genius - very chic...and practical!

Let it rain! Liquid sunshine!

Fashion Guru said...

tres chic!